Thursday, April 24, 2014

I Review Five Of My favorite Horror Movies! Number Five "Pontypool" (part 1 of 5)

Okay! I wanted to start this five parter out right! This is my number five pick "Pontypool".

Not an insanely popular movie nor a very well known movie, but damn if it isn't one of the best zombie movies I've ever seen. That being said, it is not your average "zombie" movie. And, maybe that's why I love it! It doesn't follow the standard story line or rely too heavily on special effects. It gives the viewer a chance to imagine what is happening. They paint the picture and the better your imagination the better this movie will be! This won't be a long review because I don't want to reveal any spoilers. But I will Fox news the shit out of this with graphics and gifs!



 If you love horror movies than you should NOT miss this one!


I give "Pontypool" a Five Shock-jocks out of Five 
Pair this with a Rum and Coke 

No comments:

Post a Comment