Friday, April 25, 2014

I Review Five Of My Favorite Horror Movies! Number Four "Bad Moon" (part 2 of 5)

Okay so this is another almost unknown Horror movie. It didn't get the hype or respect it deserved. Now I love werewolf movies and honestly I could fill up this top five with just that. But I piked the werewolf movie I recommend to my friends and consider to be one of the best! 


It starts off a little slow and heavy on the character development. But when that werewolf appears for the first time! Man is it something to see! Using a mixture of CG and practical effects they make the absolute perfect representation of what a werewolf should look like. A massive hulk of a beast!


It has got to be the most intimidating werewolf I've ever seen! Dog Soldiers being a very close second. Like I did for the last movie I'll keep my description to a minimum. Don't want to ruin anything. If you love creature features or are a werewolf buff like me. Don't miss this movie!


I give "Bad Moon" Five Full Moons out of Five
If you can find it! Pair this with the Newcastle "Werewolf" Blood Red Ale.

No comments:

Post a Comment