Tuesday, April 22, 2014

This Bitch Reviews "Frankenstein's Army" (part 5 of 5)

I started the night thinking "I need to end this five parter with a zombie movie!". I thought I'd picked out a good choice for a shitty zombie movie. But yet another movie surprises me. I can't believe that this actually turned out to be good.

It started out with your typical dick soldiers running amok during wartime. Fighting, pillaging, and raping until they receive a distress call from allied forces. Upon reaching said forces, they find mountains of corpses and some really crazy shit going down! It's at that time the movie takes a serious turn for the better! You see your first zombie. But not your typical zombie mind you. Some crazy ass Re-Animator meets Bio Shock zombies. Seriously freaky looking zombie/robots.

I didn't expect to be frightened by these zombies. But some of those Zeds were crazy cool looking! I'm pretty sure this place was a Big Daddy factory. I would not want to be anywhere near this place! 



It did not take long for things to get out of hand! This movie almost lost me at first, but the creature work alone brought me right back in!

I give "Frankenstein's Army" a 3 Re-Animated corpses out of 5

Pair this movie with a glass of scotch on the rocks!



1 comment:

  1. It was pretty impressive creature-feature but in the end it sorta felt like a Halloween attraction at Knott's Berry Farm.

    ReplyDelete